Beginner Swimming Routines
The beginner swimming routines are intended for individuals that are familiar with several of the various swimming strokes and are looking to add or begin a fitness activity.
For added consistency it is important to ensure
that you locate and choose a swimming facility
that is not only open during the hours in which
you intend on performing your swimming routine,
but is conveniently located as well.
Regularly performing a swimming routine will improve cardiovascular endurance, improve range of motion, lengthen and tone muscles, and reduce excess body weight.
In addition, swimming routines are ideal for individuals that are looking for a low impact exercise type that will reduce the stress that is placed on their joints when performing the exercises.
Below are several steps that are intended to assist you in performing your beginner swimming routine with a high level of consistency, success, and without injury:
- 1Download the appropriate swimming routine.
- 2Follow and perform the exact swimming routine per the daily schedule.
- 3Remember to properly warm-up, stretch, and cool down before and after each workout.
- 4Record and keep track of your results as you progress through the routine.
- 5Complete each swimming routine in it's entirety and for the defined timeframe.
- 6Complete routine #1 for 6 weeks, then complete routine #2 followed by routine #3.
- 7After completing all routines for a given level of difficulty, consider progressing to the next level.
- 8Keep checking back, as new and different routines will be added to the site in the future.